BIRD CAGE




So a few days ago I asked my patrons for some ideas! I knew this week I wanted to film a Let's Draw Something video and OH BOY, they did come up with some AWESOME suggestions. This was one of them:








Thank you so much Mo! I got really inspired with your suggestion, and I mixed both of your ideas into one story.


~ Hace un par de días atrás, le pregunté a mis patrons por ideas! Sabía que esta semana quería grabar un video Let's Draw Something y POR DIOS que llegaron increíbles sugerencias! Esta fue una de ellas:  Mo Ray "Me encantaría ver una ilustración de una samurai o una inventora con su inusual pero encantador robot o cualquier cosa que quieras dibujar :) "

Muchísimas gracias Mo! Me inspiré muchísimo con tu sugerencia, y mezclé tus dos ideas en una sola historia. 






























This illustration is also available for purchase as a print on my etsy shop, you can check it out HERE!  Thank you so much for visiting my blog and watching this video, have an awesome Thursday my nerds!

~ Esta ilustración está disponible en mi tienda etsy como impresión, y pueden verla AQUI! Gracias  nerds por visitar mi blog y ver este video, que tengan un jueves increíble!


5 comments:

  1. Ah! I love the idea you came up with and happy to have helped somewhat :) The video looks great by the way! Now, I wonder what kind of adventure the bird is having... ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out great! I really loved the way you used the red ink and wash for a subtle effect instead of black. A female samurai with a robot is a challenging request and I feel like you nailed it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this drawing! It was a great suggestion and you interpreted it in such a magical way. It has some elements of Studio Ghibli too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOLA, Me encantan tus dibujos. tienen una dulzura EXTRARDINARIA. Pero cuando perfilas el dibujo, ¿usas tinta liquida, o es acuarela?

    ReplyDelete