LET'S GO OUT - BRITISH MUSEUM








When was the last time you went on a date with your self? Grab some pencils, your sketchbook and go to the museum! Share your adventures with me and use the #DrawOutside on your illustrations! Don't forget to check my last post where I talked about 7 useful tips I've learned from drawing outside. Have an awesome Wednesday my nerds :)

Thank you so so much to all my Patrons for inviting me to the British Museum :D


~ Cuándo fue la última vez que tuvieron una cita con ustedes mismos? Tomen unos lápices, una libreta y vayan al museo! Compartan sus aventuras conmigo usando el hashtag  #DrawOutside en sus ilustraciones. No se olviden de revisar el último post donde hablé sobre los 7 consejos más útiles que he aprendido al dibujar fuera de casa. Que tengan un hermoso Miércoles mis nerds del amor :)

Mil millones de gracias a mis Patrons por invitarme al Museo Británico! :D


18 comments:

  1. Vine desde tu canal de youtube. Los dibujos quedaron muy divertidos :D slds y espero pronto poder irme de paseo con mis lapices y cuaderno de dibujo. Chauuu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hermoso vídeo e ilustraciones.<333333

    VEGETARIAN COURTESYFACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  3. me encanta la idea de dibujar afuera... un día iré a dibujar al parque :)
    bye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how your style is still reflected in the sketches from the museum! It's hard for me to draw things in a different style from realistic when I draw things from life. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same here! when drawing from life i tend to just copy life, and somehow i lose my own voice

      Delete
  5. Anonymous2/24/2016

    Wow wow wow! I looove their facial expressions! So inspiring to go to a museum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2/24/2016

    Wow wow wow! I looove their facial expressions! So inspiring to go to a museum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your drawings turned out so awesome! That might sound as if I'm surprised. But I am so not! You rock. As usual thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Fran I've been inspired by your lets go out museum edition to draw my favorite artworks I learn in art history class :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely work, Fran! I love how you draw in your style <3

    Rosegold Fox

    ReplyDelete
  10. So talented!!! <3 Love your drawing style!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lo mejor tus sketchs, felicitaciones, que delicadeza

    ReplyDelete
  12. The British Museum is one of my most favourite places in the world - you've done it excellent justice in your sketches ^_^ love them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. También vine desde tu canal de youtube. Me han encantado las ilustraciones, y el video, claro. n_n

    ReplyDelete
  14. uuuuh are these picture colored with brush markers? the finishing seems different with copic

    ReplyDelete
  15. your art inspires me so much ! Im actually going to the museum for my birthday next month ! and I cant wait to have a drawing day outside of home and just cafes !!! i always look forward to your posts <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Saturday, I was in London for my Birthday. The British Museum is perfect ! I love the spirit and the ambiance of the London Museums. And your sketches are beautiful. I will try to draw outside in Brussels. Because the power of your videos influence me. I want to try ! Yeahhhhh !

    ReplyDelete