MASTERING THE ART OF COLOUR (SORT OF)



On this video: my colour palette throughout the years, how do I choose and mix colours, old and current illustrations and commissions, tips and tricks for choosing your colour palette.

En este video: mi paleta de colores a través de los años, cómo elijo y mezclo mis colores, ilustraciones y comisiones antiguas y recientes, consejos para elegir tu propia paleta de colores.



All the lovely things/people I mentioned:
(todas las cosas y personas increíbles que mencioné)

Color Adobe

Natalie Andrewson

Natali Koromoto

Marguerite Sauvage

Daniel Krall

Tori (aka. JuicyInk)

Laura's awesome flower picture



Viewers have shared on this video:
(gente ha compartido en este video)


The awesome work of Hsiao Ron Cheng
The Gamut Masking Method




2 comments:

  1. I'm not an illustrator, but I have to say that I loved this video so much, even from a non-artistic perspective! Knowing your thoughts behind the colors you chose makes me appreciate your work so much more! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently purchase this Liberty Print shirt and I realized the reason I like it so much is because it REMINDS ME OF SOMETHING YOU WOULD DRAW. It has your botanical pastel colors in the print. I love it and I love your illustrations. It is the PERFECT SHIRT IN LIBERTY ART FABRICS ISBORELLA PRINT https://www.jcrew.com/womens_category/shirtsandtops/casualshirts/PRD~F4586/F4586.jsp?Nbrd=J&Nloc=en_US&Nrpp=48&Npge=1&Ntrm=liberty+print&isSaleItem=false&color_name=FRESH%20GARDEN&isFromSearch=true&isNewSearch=true&hash=row1

    ReplyDelete