I STARTED RUNNING AGAIN







































All the lovely things I loved during February

1. Choco Yogi Tea and Three Tulsi Pukka, comforting teas specially for cold days
2. This one Summer, by Jillian and Mariko Tamaki, a graphic novel which captures the essence of those hot summer vacations at the beach.
3. On February I decided to try the chocolate brownie recipe of the book "Oh She Glows" and it was the best brownie I've EVER tried. Luckily, here's the online version for you guys!
4. Memento Bento, a Japan travel journal illustrated by my good friend Mais. What a talented human being! Available on her online store or at Gosh comics!
5. I started running again and, so far, it's been the best decision of the year.
6. Ed and I had the chance to play Journey, the video game, and it was an out of this world experience for both of us. Please if you have the chance, play it or watch videos on youtube about this game.




Todas las cosas hermosas que disfruté durante Febrero

1. Choco Yogi Tea y Three Tulsi Pukka, tés reconfortantes especialmente para días helados.
2. This One Summer, por Jillian y Mariko Tamaki, una novela gráfica que captura la esencia de esos calurosas vacaciones de verano en la playa.
3. En Febrero me animé a probar la receta de brownie de chocolate del libro "Oh She Glows" y fue el mejor brownie que he probado EN MI VIDA. Por suerte aquí está la versión online para ustedes!
4. Memento Bento, el diario de viaje ilustrado de mi buena amiga Mais de su viaje a Japón. Que ser humano más talentoso! Está disponible en su tienda online o en la tienda de cómics GOSH.
5. Empecé a correr de nuevo y, hasta ahora, ha sido la mejor decisión del año.
6. Ed y yo tuvimos la oportunidad de jugar el juego de video llamado Journey, y fue una experiencia fuera de este mundo. Por favor si tienen la oportunidad, jueguen o vean videos sobre este juego.



9 comments:

  1. Hola Fran, buenos datos, gracias!Voy a tener en cuenta hacer una lista de las cosas que hice en cada mes, siempre siento que pasan volando. Voy a probar. Te cuento que me hice la "agenda Bullet" y es muy practico :)Te mando un beso grande.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome February Favorites! I started running again this month as well! It does wonders to clear your head and put your body in a good place <3

    Rosegold Fox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Journey is a beautiful game! But I haven't had a chance to play it yet. Have you played the game Monument Valley? It's an app game and it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. La experiencia de jugar Journey me cambió la manera de ilustrar y ver las cosas. ¡No es una exageración! Tus favoritos son las mejores recomendaciones, estoy por pedir el libro de this one summer y estoy muy emocionada. ¡Gracias Fran!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaayy Journey <3 es hermoso. Si puedes prueba Flower, de los mismos creadores :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my Lord I HAVE to try those brownies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. choco yogi tea... mmm
    me lo imagino delicioso.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always look forward to your favorites, Fran!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I started doing meditative yoga and 'brisk' walks and I love it. Maybe soon I will pick up running again. One step at a time. ;)

    ReplyDelete