LET'S DRAW SOMETHING 7 ~ CAT HERO




So remember that thing I said on my last video


~ ¿Se acuerdan de eso que dije en mi último video




"I wonder how this outfit would look on a woman"? Well, I took it as a personal challenge and I decided to use it as a perfect excuse to film a Let's Draw Something video! So here it is, I really hope you like it dear nerds! Have an awesome day :)


~ "Me pregunto cómo se vería este traje en una mujer"? Bueno, lo tomé como un reto personal y decidí usarlo como la perfecta excusa para grabar un video de Let's Draw Something! Así que aquí está mis nerds amados, espero que tengan un hermoso día! :)




4 comments:

  1. Y se ve muy lindo ese traje en una mujer, me dieron ganas de intentarlo también ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que bello trabajo el que haces, saludo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This illustration is really beautiful Fran! I love that you made a little danish flag on her cape, everything is literally perfection :D at least i think so <3

    ReplyDelete