FRAU HOLLE


























































For today's inktober, one lovely person on Instagram suggested me the Frau Holle tale, in which a young girl works for an old lady, doing some cleaning, making her bed and (by the old lady's request) shaking her pillows every day until the feathers turn into snow. After working really hard, the old lady covered the young girl with gold, so.... can anyone give me the address of that old lady, please?

~ Para el inktober de hoy, una persona muy amable en Instagram me sugirió el cuento de Madre Nieve, en que una joven trabaja para una viejita limpiando su casa, haciendo su cama, y (a pedido de la viejecita) agitando sus cojines hasta formar nieve. Después de trabajar muy duro, la viejita cubrió a la niña en oro, así que.... alguien puede darme la dirección de esa viejecita?


1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty illustration. Thanks Fran, I have really enjoyed your inky creations. It has inspired me to try to draw more, once I have finished moving not one but 2 houses. Loving your videos to. Thank you. X

    ReplyDelete